The International Conference on : Soil and Water resources management for combating Desertification in Drylands under Climate Change (SWDCC 2022) took place from 4 to 17 June 2022 in Djerba Island, Tunisia.
The major themes of the conference were the following:
- Climate Change : Vulnerability and adaptation in drylands.
- Water resources mobilization and management.
- Soil degradation and conservation.
- Environmental monitoring and assessment in drylands.
- And Geology, geo-resources and environment.
SmaCuMed partners from Moulay Ismail University presented during this event an oral communication entitled: “Use of myccorhization and Biochar amendment as a strategy for improving the drought and salinity tolerance in date palm (phoenix dactylifera L.” showing the results of their research on date palm seedlings.
The presentation took place on Tuesday 15/06/2022 during the session “Soil degradation and conservation”.
More information on the event you can find here: SWDCC 2022